[Metal] Lock lost, see Tom or Victor for key

tom phillips tphlip at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 17:58:59 EDT 2007

Hi Y'all,

The gate padlock went missing sun or mon you can see
Victor or me for a key.

 The shop was more than usually trashed wed before
class  and we need to at least leave a note if
equipment breaks  or gasses are used up.

  We're trying to figure out who still wants to be
active in the shop as some members haven't been seen
in a while and we have a waiting list.  If you're
still interested please send me your phone number(s)
and postal address and show up for next meeting, or
contact Jane or me.

Tom Phillips             tphlip at yahoo.com
1050 Carolina St.
SF,  CA     94107        415 282-9883  cell 373-8907