[Metal] facade fab is on for tomorrow + cellspace keys

Tony Verma tonyv at cellspace.org
Sat Aug 25 14:23:54 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone.

We have copper and will once again be meeting on sundays from 11am
till 4ish to work on the facade.  So come by tomorrow if you'd like
to lend a hand.

Also, i have new keys for cellspace - come by the shop tomorrow
(sunday 26Aug) if you'd like a key.  I'll also have them at the next
shop meeting.  This key is only for the doors to cellspace - we'll be
figuring out what to about the shop lock at the next metal shop
meeting (this thursday).

-Tony